Followers

Monday 14 January 2013

MY MUA COLLECTION... SO FAR

Firstly, I LOVE MUA it is so inexpensive and good quality. MUA is only available in Superdrug. I never pay a lot of money for make-up because I can't afford to and I don't see the point, you end up taking it off at the end of the day anyway.

Okay so these are the items I own and my opinions of them.



This pallet is the Heaven and Earth pallet and it only cost me £4 and because it has a mixture of matte and shimmer I get use out if it nearly every day. They are very pigmented and have quite good staying power, I have oily skin and eyelids so I have to use a primer but I have no problem with this product. I would highly recommend this item.
http://www.superdrug.com/eyes/make-up-academy-professional-eye-palette-heaven+earth/invt/267771/&bklist=



This is the primer I use, now... I have never used another primer so I don't have much to compare it to but since I have been using this I have noticed that my make up has been lasting longer and goes on more evenly. This also cost me £4 for 27ml but I would definitely re-purchase and recommend this.
I can not find this online so I can't put a link, ask in you're local Superdrug store for more information.



This foundation used to be my favorite the only reason I stopped using it is because I found a foundation that is better for my skin type. I have this in shade 2 and it does have a matte finish then as the day goes on it gets a bit dewy. the coverage is normal but it is build-able. I paid £2 for this and it is 30ml which a very reasonable price. 
http://www.superdrug.com/face/make-up-academy-professional-matte-foundation-honeycomb/invt/267755/&bklist=



This is the first cream blush I have owned and I have this in the shade Dolly, I paid £2 for this so a very good price. I loved this when I first started using it, after a while I thought it made me look too dewy and having oily skin that isn't always a good thing. 
I couldn't find the link to the right colour but this is the same product: http://www.superdrug.com/face/mua-blush-perfection-cream-blusher-yummy/invt/539157/&bklist=



This is a mosaic blush in the shade English rose, I love the colour but it is so shimmery it doesn't suit my skin type. It is such a shame and it was so cheap at £2.50. I would really recommend this for someone who likes a natural dewy look or someone with dry skin. 
http://www.superdrug.com/face/make-up-academy-professional-mosaic-blusher-english-rose/invt/267766/&bklist=




So, this is the mascara they make and it is only £1 and I wouldn't pay that for it again. You can tell that it is cheap I don't like the brush on it I feel you get barely any product on the brush so it takes a really long time to get your lashes how you want them to be. I wouldn't recommend this at all. 
http://www.superdrug.com/eyes/make-up-academy-mascara-shade-5/invt/204712/&bklist=




I have 2 MUA lipsticks in the shades Bare shade 14 and shade 9. Shade 9 is the one on top and this is a very wearable colour and perfect for everyday or for a party. Shade 14, bare is not, it is a lot brighter than it looks in the picture I picked up the wrong colour by accident and it really washes me out and just isn't a good colour for me. They stay really well and are very cheap at £1 each! 
http://www.superdrug.com/make-up/lips/icat/mu-lips/?sort=name&sort=release&parentCategoryRef=mu-lips&order=asc&order=desc&q=*&brand=Make+Up+Academy&type=makeup12



Thank you for reading and I will be trying to post every week for you guys. 
Thank you, 
Melaina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment