Followers

Sunday 24 February 2013

What is on my desk?

Hi guys, I'm back! I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in a week, I've just got a new job so it's been a bit hectic. Anyway I thought if any of you are like me (nosy) you might like to have a look around my desk.
My Desk, straight on.
From left to right: This is my stationary, I just have jotting paper and all my pens. and in the silver box at the bottom I have paracetamol, ibuprofen, soothers, herbal calming tablets etc.

Middle: I have my mirror on the wall, a heart ornament waiting to be put on the wall which I gotten around to putting up yet. An Easter egg for my niece, I have so many left to buy. All of my make up brushes in a purple container. at the bottom of the picture is my laptop.

Left: I have my container from my Christmas LUSH box, containing all of my toiletries (body wash's, shampoo's, hair products.) In front of that I have just a random gift box with some nail polishes and a mini manicure kit. Then you can see my cup of tea. Then you can see my magazines, drawers and scales. My magazines aren't very interesting, I have Grazia, OK!, Star and Reveal. I have scales on my desk because I was putting things on eBay and need to know how much postage was going to be.

 In my drawers I have hair grips, bands and decorations. I also have jewellery and toothpaste etc.
On top I have Mr Bumble from LUSH. 2 small cupcake lip glosses, I also have an Ann Summers Perfume called Be Naughty.
So that's it, that's my desk. Thank you for reading, if you have any questions or requests please leave me a comment. Also please follow my blog, I put up a post at least once every week!

My links: 

2 comments:

  1. Love your mirror xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it's from store 21. I think it was around £10-£15 xoxo

    ReplyDelete