Followers

Monday 18 February 2013

What's in my handbag?

Hi Guys, I'm going to share with you what is in my bag. My handbag is fairly new I have had it for around 3 weeks now and I use it everyday. Enjoy!
Handbag from Ebay.co.uk I adore this handbag, they also do it in a red colour. This bag has a lot of space inside it. there is a pocket on the side then another zipped compartment. On the other side there is 2 phone slots. I am very happy with this purchase and the seller was very helpful and kind.
(Inside of the bag)

Also in my bag:
Purse from Dorothy Perkins
Make-up bag (blog post on that)
Keys
Vanilla lip balm from H&M
Pen from Vistaprint
Day to Day diary (I found my birth certificate in here)
39p at the bottom of my bag
Receipts
Doctors appointment for Friday 10th May 
Nieces Blackberry Curve 8520 (Picture taken with my phone so could feature, click HERE to see what phone I have)
Define perfume from NEXT
Hairband
Lighter (I don't smoke, I don't know why it is there)
Cupcake notepad

Thank you for reading, if you have any questions or requests please leave me a comment. Also please follow my blog, I put up a post at least once every week!

My links: 

2 comments:

  1. great post! I think I'll do a post like this when I get home. :)

    Check my blog out here:
    http://beautyandtheboxes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm glad you like it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete