Followers

Monday 21 January 2013

What's in my make-up bag? and reviews.

I'm Back! I was planning on doing a what's in my bag blog for you today but I recently ordered a new bag so I thought I'd wait until it got here until I did that for you.

These are all the products I will be telling you about, I will talk about them in the order I use them in.

Okay lets get started!



I have spoken about this primer before, it is the MUA primer from Superdrug, this costs £4. This is the only primer I have ever used and I love it, it makes me make up go on more evenly and makes it last longer. I love this and would definitely recommend it!


This is the Miss sporty so matte perfect stay 14 hour foundation in shade 2. This cost me around the £3.50 mark. Now, it doesn't last 14 hours but it does last until I get home every day, so around 10 hours. It definitely needs a powder to stay matte and to stay put. Over all this product is okay, it isn't anything special. But it's the one I'm using at the moment.


Avon Colortrend concealer in shade light, I believe this was on sale for around £2. It isn't the best in the world but it does the job. It covers dark circles well but if you use too much it can become cakey.


Rimmel Stay matte powder in translucent this was around £3-£4. I love this powder it is the best one I have tried and I don't plan on changing the one I use any time soon! I would recommend this to anyone!


Chilli Pepper blusher pot from Boots. I have no idea how much this costs but it is a gorgeous pink with shimmer, it isn't very pigmented but either way I love this. I don't know if they still sell this I got it for Christmas a few years ago.


MUA heaven and earth eyeshadow pallet. This is my favorite! It cost £4 and I think it is well worth it! I love this pallet you can use it for any occasion and create so many different looks. I would recommend this to everyone!


2true effortless waterproof eyeliner black, this is £1.99 from superdrug. I have used this eyeliner for years I have tried many others and always come back to this. Now, I wouldn't say that it was waterproof but it is the same price as the regular one and does stay better, for me it is a no-brainer!


Collection 2000 supersize fat lash mascara in the shade ultra black, I got this from Wilkinsons for around £2.50 I think that is such a good price for such an amazing product. I love this, it adds a lot as length and fans lashes and gives the effect of more lashes, you can add volume by applying more product.


Rimmel London Rich moisture lipstick in Amethyst Shimmer. I have no idea where I got this from or how much it was but I would definitely recommend this if you like a pink lip, you can mute the colour a bit or make it super bright!


Firstly sorry my brushes are dirty. I got these in a set from 24ace.co.uk I have a base eyeshadow brush a crease brush and a blending brush. I also have a powder brush and a blusher brush. I'm assuming you all know how to use these. I believe the set was on sale more around £2.50 which is an amazing price for around 12 brushes!


This was a gift so I don't know how much it was but I know that it was from superdrug. It is quite small but it fits lots in it!


This is a random one this is a perfume sample of VIVA by Fergie, I like to carry samples around with me in case I fancy a little freshen up and I feel this is the only way I will use my samples up.

Thats it guys, thank you for reading and I hope you liked it.

Pretty in Peaches xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Great Post, your makeup bag is so cute and i love the Rimmel London Lipstick!

    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really looks like you have a lot of great makeup items in your makeup bag! esp. love all those neutral eyeshadows!

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/ xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely try the mua primer and mua eyeshadow pallet - I love all the colours!

    www.amberlee6309.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete