Followers

Friday 15 February 2013

Lush Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly- First Impressions

Hi Guys, I am going to tell you my first impressions of the LUSH Sweetie pie shower jelly.
I adore this scent! It smells so sweet it is made of Cherries, coconut, jelly and sparkles.
It is the ultimate perfect product for using before a girly night out or for every day, the scent lasts on your skin all day.
This product can be used in many different ways, you can 

Jiggle ‘em, chill ‘em, freeze ‘em, at first I want sure quite how it would work to freeze it but I did some research and I found this: They don't actually freeze like an ice cube they just go really cold. I thought it'd be like an ice cube but it was just really cold, you just use them like a normal shower jelly. Personally I couldn't imagine putting a freezing cold jelly on my skin whilst enjoying a nice hot shower.


Over all, I think this is a really girly product and I will definitely be re-purchasing this. I could easily use this every day!

Thank you for reading, if you have any questions or requests please leave me a comment. Also please follow my blog, I put up a post at least once every week!

Pretty in Peaches xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I was obsessed with this shower jelly and another one when I was at uni. I loved they way they smelled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only tried this one and Whoosh. I think this one smells so much better. This one smells amazing though!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love the look of this and the Ice cold jelly would feel great on a hot summers day I bet!!

    http://beautyandtheboxes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats if we get a hot summers day in England lol. I'll have to try it in the summer, I hadn't thought of it! xoxo

      Delete