Followers

Monday 4 February 2013

LUSH WHOOSH shower jelly- First impressions

So, for birthdays and Christmas' my boyfriend always buys me a gift set from Lush. This Christmas he bought me a Santa tin with lots of shower goodies in. If you would like me to show you all of the goodies please leave me a comment and I will do that for you.

This is the tin that they came in.

The product I will be reviewing is the whoosh shower jelly, this is meant to help you focus when tired, if you are jet lagged or revising for exams. Now, I am neither of these but I did just wake up and could do with a boost of something to help wake me up. On the pot it says you can chill, freeze or just use it out of the pot. I'm not quite sure how it would be used chilled or frozen. If you know please leave a comment and let me know.

This product did exactly what it says it does, it definitely wakes you up. However, I don't like the texture and I hate the smell, it is made of lemon, lime and rosemary, for me I can think of nothing worse then smelling of citrus fruits. On the other hand it lathered up really well and definitely made me feel clean and awake.

All in all, if you like the smell if citrus fruits or are tired a lot I would definitely recommend this for you. 

I do know they also do this product in Sweetie Pie which is a much sweeter product. I have this one also but I haven't used it yet. When I do I will let you all know what I thought of it.

Here is where you can buy this product: https://www.lush.co.uk/product/473/Whoosh---100g


Thank you for reading, if you have any questions or requests please leave me a comment. Also please follow my blog, I put up a post every week, I am thinking for posting twice a week, if I can get more followers I will definitely do that!

Pretty in Peaches xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment