Followers

Tuesday 5 February 2013

50 Questions People Wouldn't Ask

I'm just going to get into it! 50 questions people wouldn't ask me.


1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? 
Closed
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? 

Who doesn't?
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

In
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?

Umm... no?
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?

Yea 
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

All the time
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?

Bee's, I think a bear would scar you for life.
8:Do you have freckles?
Nope
9:Do you always smile for pictures?

Most of the time
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?

People that don't use manners.. It doesn't cost anything to be polite
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

I used to a lot. I don't do it very much anymore.
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?

In a field on a drunken night, does that count?
13:What about pooped in the woods?

NO
14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Yeah sometimes lol
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?

No, I can't stand it!
16:How many people have you slept with this week?

1
17:What size is your bed?

Double
18:What is your Song of the week?

Rihanna- Diamonds
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

If it suits them
20:Do you still watch cartoons?

No, I can't stand them
21:Whats your least favorite movie?

Jungle Book
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

In my bedroom, no one ever goes in there
23:What do you drink with dinner?

Juice probably
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

I don't
25:What is your favorite food?

Grapes and steak, I can't decide.
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

Dirty Dancing!!!!
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?

My boyfriend!
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

For 1 day 
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

NO.
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

Never
31:Can you change the oil on a car?

Yes
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

I don't drive
33:Ever ran out of gas?

I don't drive
34:Favorite kind of sandwich?

Ham and cheese toastie
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?

Fruit salad with natural yoghurt
36:What is your usual bedtime?

about 10pm
37:Are you lazy?

I have my days
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

A witch
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? 

The year of the dog
40:How many languages can you speak?

Just English
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

Naa...
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?

Lego
43:Are you stubborn?

I can be
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?

I haven't got a clue
45:Ever watch soap operas?

Only if there is nothing else on TV
46:Are you afraid of heights?

Yes.
47:Do you sing in the car?

Yes
48:Do you sing in the shower?

Not really, I dance though
49:Do you dance in the car?

Yeah
50:Ever used a gun?

No, it's illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment